Wednesday, June 04, 2008

tagged. again.

My sis got me again. Here goes.

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 years old. Just finished my first year of high school. I was probably at the lake. or at pom camp. ew.

2.) 5 things on my to do list today?
1. get ben a card. 2. do final grades for 7th and 8th grade 3. get a beach chair. 4. get cotton pads. 5. watch P.S. I love you

3.) Snacks I enjoy?
Chilis chips and salsa....peanut butter and crackers (or meat and cheese crackers)...french fries...a good trail mix...I'm not picky

4.) Things I'd do if I was a millionaire?
travel....quit my job....be a bum for a while, then open my dream shop (with my sis)...buy a house...buy my friends/family stuff.

5.) Places I've lived?
Oklahoma (Stilly and the nole)....Boulder, CO....Downtown LA (ugg)....Santa Monica...

If you read this, then, TAG, you're it! leave me a fun comment.

4 comments:

candy hammond said...

P.S. I love you is great! You should have seen shane watching it. He cried the whole movie and then after it was over he held me for about an hour still crying. Haha. Gotta love it!

lauren and brad said...

what is so "ew" about pom camp? :)

you don't have to get ben a card.

Anonymous said...

it's saturday and you're in okc...how sad, but i see you in the manana..yee haw...love

lizcannon said...

hey what's yalls dream shop?