Sunday, October 19, 2008

Adam and Tiff get married!!

The first weekend of October just worked out perfectly! I deviously planned a full paid trip back home to Oklahoma courtesy of my school. Just so happens that the Regional Math Conference was in Oklahoma City this year! I I got to stay Wednesday through
Friday with my sis (getting to hang out with gram, mere and candy in the meantime).

We then headed to Seminole for the weekend to hang with ma and da, and whole group of Seminolians. It was homecoming weekend as well as the 1998 class reunion (planned by my sis). I had scheduled a date to run the chains with my dad, but we ended up getting caught up with sister's class of 1998 friends. We had a late night Friday night catching up with some old friends at the Steel Horse and the Phelps front porch.

Saturday my good buddies Adam and Tiffany got married in Seminole at Adam's parents new, beautiful home. It was so lovely and perfect and I had an awesome time! We danced the night away to the tunes of Low Water Crossing and ended the night traditionally at Lozier's Pond.

Sunday it was back to OKC for a quick visit from Maggie (haven't seen her is sooo long!) I got back to LA Late Sunday night after an emergency landing in El Paso Texas for 3 hours (our pilot got sick!)

For some reason, for such a great weekend, I only took a few pics at the wedding...









2 comments:

lizcannon said...

forgot to say below i love the vase.
you look so LA, so cool.
also, whats up with eyepatch willy?

lauren and brad said...

i didn't get to be in any of the pics!!!! That was such a great week-end!