Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some highlights from 2 weeks of Christmas

Wow! What a great Christmas! We spread holiday cheer over the full 2 weeks we were in OK. It was sooooo nice to be home...and it was so hard to come back to CA this time =(

We spent a full 9 days with my family in between Grandma Freda's and mom and dad's house. Some highlights include: playing secret santa at my gram's, sus and chris being back from India!!, getting to hang out with the cutest nephew ever, hanging out with the seminole folk, going to Steel Horse Saloon, seeing a Okie-State b-ball game, Christmas Day with the fam, Christmas Eve dinner at the Mathes', Jess four wheelin' with the good 'ol boys, and all the relaxing time on the couch!!

On New Year's Eve we headed to Tulsa for some Royall family time. We rang in the New Year at a bar downtown and listened to too much techno music, ate coney I-Lander, more christmas dinners and family time, and a lot of football watching.


Twinkies!

Go Pokes!

Twinkies...again. just too cute.

Lauren and Eric. yay!

New Year's Eve

Pledge Sisters! It has been so long!


Steel Horse

Mere and Candy! At the Steel Horse.

'Nole Folk

Christmas Eve

The Frog was a hit! and so were the house shoes =)

Brother in Laws

banging his gift that was way bigger than him! He was really trying to figure out what it was!!

I love gram





3 comments:

lizcannon said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the twinkie outfits! where did yall find those? looks like you had so much fun, sorry to miss you :(

candy hammond said...

Yay!!!! I love new posts!

lauren and brad said...

I love the twinks! :) Sorry I haven't been checking the blog...you never update, or at least that's what i thought! :)

I had the best christmas with you ever!