AAAHHH! Cutest picture ever! I totally tried to steal it from your blog but I couldn't!!! Will you purty please email it to me!?!?!?!?!?!?It was a wonderful week-end! I miss you both already and can't wait to see you again...Mom says you said something about june? what the february?
We will probably be visiting her brother there before too long. He goes to Seminary in San Francisco. Yeah..tennis would be funny; it's been too long!
...you better believe it BABY...love
I know you are super busy soaking up the sun and having happy hours daily, but could you at least make time to post so your best friend can hear all about the fun you are having!
Um. You're not working so get bloggin.
very disappointed that i got tricked into the excitement of reading new blogs!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AAAHHH! Cutest picture ever! I totally tried to steal it from your blog but I couldn't!!! Will you purty please email it to me!?!?!?!?!?!?
It was a wonderful week-end! I miss you both already and can't wait to see you again...
Mom says you said something about june? what the february?
We will probably be visiting her brother there before too long. He goes to Seminary in San Francisco.
Yeah..tennis would be funny; it's been too long!
...you better believe it BABY...love
I know you are super busy soaking up the sun and having happy hours daily, but could you at least make time to post so your best friend can hear all about the fun you are having!
Um. You're not working so get bloggin.
very disappointed that i got tricked into the excitement of reading new blogs!
Post a Comment