The only thing I am going to say about my blogless life the last 3 years, is that I cannot believe it has been 3 years. I am not even going to try to start to fill in the gaps since 2009. I want to start fresh, and what better way to get started then with another 6 week road trip!
Jess and I (married now) are embarking on our 2nd trip of a lifetime road trip. cross country. east coast. oklahoma. amazing.
We intend to update the blog whenever we can with our adventures and pictures along the way. We are so excited and we have been anxiously waiting/preparing for June 25th for months now!
Our stops include:
Venice, CA
Tucumcari, NM
Seminole, OK
Eufaula, OK
Grand Lake, OK
Memphis, TN
Lake Powhatan, NC (Asheville)
Charleston, SC
Cedar Point, NC
Alexandria, VA (Washington D.C.)
New York City, NY
Hamptons, NY
Bridgeport, CT (The Gathering of the Vibes Music Festival)
Portland, ME
Desert Island, ME
Grand Isle, Lake Champlain, VT
Turkey Point, Lake Eerie, Ontario, Canada
Chicago, IL
Nowhere, NE
Allenspark, CO
Moab, UT
Venice, CA
1 comment:
I am finally checking in with the blog! Man, having no internet sucks. I'm so excited to get caught up! :)
Post a Comment