Monday, June 16, 2014

The Cape Sessions

So...there is so much to blog on...B turning 1, our garden, and Huck Finn Jubilee, but I had to start with these cape pictures!  Wearing capes is kind of a String Cheese Incident thing to do.  Jess and I were gifted capes from our buddy's mom before a big string cheese weekend a few years ago.  Well, I figured B would need a cape for her first string cheese show.  The night before we left, I made capes for B and her two friends who were camping with us.  They turned out pretty cute!  It helps that these babes are pretty darn cute.  So, here are a ton of pics of the babes in capes.

 playing sweetly before the keller show
 We are about to snap the cape pics when Breckin spies a little girl to wave to (she loves older kids...)
 She continues to wave and point to the little girl
 now Kaius is in on the fun =)

 Then the little girl joins the babes and this makes Breckin so happy
 She touches the girl's butt

 but, for real girl, you gotta go cuz you don't have a cape





 Wilder kept falling down















No comments: