Way back in April, we hosted a fiesta baby shower for little baby charbonnet. Jess was out of town for work (eeek!). But with alot of help from the other hostesses, we pulled it off! KC provided an amazing mexican food spread, we had a pinata filled with candy and baby stuff, margaritas, a onesie el decoration station, and a mariachi band!
The mariachi band was a surprise for nat and justin. They came into the backyard playing Somewhere Over the Rainbow, which is what Nat walked down the aisle to at their wedding! awwwwww
the hostesses with the mama to be!!
Mami and Papi "thrones" =)
I mean, how often do you have a mariachi band in your own backyard?? I had to take lots of pics!
Busting the piñata! I love these pics =)
This was the next morning...I think B had a little too much fun at the fiesta!

.jpg)








.jpg)






.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment