Friday, December 05, 2014

12 Hikes in 12 Months: #5 (oh geez, only 5!)

Temescal Canyon, Pacific Palisades, CA

This hike is a popular one.  It is was a short hike (about 3 miles round trip) and the trail head is at the very top of Bienvendeda Avenue which is where I use to teach.  You are never fully submersed in the wilderness.  You can see multimillion dollar homes for miles.  But there are amazing vistas and you can see the ocean.

Daddy dressed B for the hike, so we did a little photo shoot. 





Not many pics on this one.  I am a bit concerned that we are not going to get 12 hikes in by New Years!  

2 comments:

Nana said...

Kevin Durant
Loved catching up and all the wonderful pics. Thanks Lane

Nana said...

Grandma Nana says, I think it's wonderful that you're making a point to do this. Enjoy!