Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Breck-isms Volume III


This will be my last Breck-ism post while she is an only child.  So many emotions about this. Especially being 39.5 weeks pregnant.  I love that she is going to get a baby brother to grow up with, but we sure have had a special thing going on the last 2.5 years.  I feel like I have barely been able to document all the hilarious-ness of this girl.  She talks so much, knows so much, sings so much, remembers so much, and is just so, so, so smart.  When she meets new people they are always blown away to learn that she is only two.  "But her vocabulary!" they will usually say.  I am so proud of this sweet girl, and I know she is going to be the best big sister.  Here are some funny Breck moments of the last couple of months: 






*Walking through theater to see Hotel Transylvania she says "wow! This is so cool! I don't believe it!"
*"Daddy! I've got a big problem here. Will you come help me? This is my big problem." 
*Calls deli turkey "roast beast"
*"I need to teach bubba how to dance but he's not listening."








*"Bubba...listen to my words"
*"Let's go drink our smoothies outside. Come on, let's go. (While sitting on front porch) there are so many things to look at: cars, trees, houses, sky, flowers…"
*"Isn't that terrific?(or fantastic)"





*She will sadly look at this pic of her and daddy together when she is missing him.  It is so sweet.  She really misses her daddy when he is away at work. 



*Trying to spread out a blanket for baby "I'm frustrated!" I help her and she says "thanks little mama"
*Since we have been talking about christmas, she will say things that she "wishes" for.  "I wish I could get a piano and a microphone too"or "I wish I could get an ice cream maker" or "I wish I had some make up"  or "I wish I had tools" etc…
*B: "I wish I had makeup like Isla."  Me: "well you need to ask santa" B: "ok let's call him. Saaaanta! I want makeup. Can I have some please. Santa? Santa? Are you there?"
"She loves when mommy, daddy and breckin put their "hands in" and say "1...2...3...go royalls!!" She'll keep saying "put your hands in" over and over 
*(Anytime she saw a pumpkin or Halloween decs) "Halloween!!! Ghosts and globlins!!"
*"That'd be terrific!"








*Trying to lay out a blanket "it's impossible!"
*Knocked her head and crying. I said "you're tough" she said "I not tough anymore"
*she loves to fake fall.  She'll say "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" (Circling her arm then falling)
*"Ahawhaaaat??" (when she is surprised by something or we say something shocking)








*Calls remote "ca-mote "
*Loves to sing!  Her go to songs lately are:  
ABCs (she can sing the whole thing!) sometimes we get the short version "A b c d f f g, next time won't you sing with me!!!!!!!!!" and lately she has been putting the cutest emphasis on the A in the "now I know my Aye! b c's"
Jingle Bells.  She sings this in the bathtub a lot.  She learned it at school and likes to play the bells along with the song.  
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 
Star Light Star Bright
May The Circle Be Unbroken. (like, verses, and everything…it is crazy that she knows these words.  She was belting it out on our way up to Ojai)
Brokedown Palace
Let It Go (all the time. She'll say I'm Anna, You're Elsa…no, I'm Elsa, You're Anna)
Do You Want To Build A Snowman (her a daddy like to sing a version they made up called Do You Want To Build A Tower)
She will also just make up her own songs that are usually gibberish about mommy, daddy, breckin and baby brother.  





*She recites perfectly Papa's famous "Head knocker, eye blinker, nose smeller, mouth eater, chin chomper…gully! gully! gully! gully!"
*She loves to put on her "ballet dress" and tell us to "get in a line" so she can teach us ballet.  
*You have to say that her shoes are "running shoes" or she won't want to wear them
*"mama mama it's morning time.  Let's eat cereal and watch cartoons.  Come on. Let's go." (pretty much every morning)
"Mama. Let's snuggle in a blanket and watch this sunset."
*The last couple of days she has been recalling memories from when we went to the Pharm back in September!: 
"GG has a TV in her car.  We got to watch cartoons! We watched My Little Pony.  Two of them!"
"mama, I want to go to GGs and play play-doh and give haircuts." (they were giving "haircuts" to each other with the play doh scissors)




No comments: