After a whirlwind trip to Hawaii (more on that later), we landed in LA ready to celebrate fall and Halloween! We started with a trip to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch.
We all picked out a pumpkin.
B enjoyed the bouncy house and was super brave on the slide this year.
She loved riding the pony "Blondie". She kept a stoic face for the entire ride. I think she was in disbelief.
Checking out the petting zoo.
Petting goats, chickens, and sheep. Looking at the little piglets.
Bro's first pumpkin patch!
Then it was time to make some jack-o-lanterns! B designed her own this year.
Acting like George from Curious George Boo Fest movie.
They loved the slimy guts.
Bracken's dance class was invited to wear their halloween costumes do dance one day. B chose to dress up as a "ballet dancer" for dance class. hmmmm.
The last 3 Royall Family Halloweens. I smell a tradition.
I hung onto B's BOO hat for jude and this was the only time he wore it and it didn't fit. =)
Halloween game day
yuck! already rotten. It has been so hot.
We went to a halloween party at B's preschool. We ate, watched B's class sing songs and did a costume parade around the block.
Halloween night we all got dressed up to the Breckin picked theme: The Little Mermaid!
We invited the charbs and the hintons over for pizza and trick or treating on halloween night.
they were so cute marching up to every house saying "trick or treat!". Breckin would sing the Aerial song for everyone. Aaahhhh Aahhh Aahhh Aaaahhh Aaaahhh Ahhhh! (I told her if she sang and said happy halloween they would give her extra treats...haha!)
Cheech and Chong! haha.
Good haul!
bro's first halloween!














































































1 comment:
Yay! I love all these pics!
Post a Comment