So very thankful for my little family. We had a good time taking the day to be together yesterday, feasting with friends, watching some football, and drinking endless wine and whiskey.
Bro's first thanksgiving! I remember (vividly) being hugely pregnant last year this time. So thankful we had Jude with us in the flesh this year!
Breckin is a budding photographer. She always takes the camera and snaps a few. The next few photos are shot by B.
Daddy's boy
Aunt Lolo's old dress =)
shot by B.
catch!
teepee b/c duh...thanksgiving
eating his first deviled egg
aunt hilary!
a pic of us! what?!
The charbs were the best hosts as always. Susie cooked a mean meal. we ate and ate. the girls played so cute together. jude walked around and charmed people and ate and slept. Dallas won. It was chill and we were grateful.

































1 comment:
You and Jess look so cute.
I seriously can't handle how cute Breckin looks in this outfit.
I may eat Jude when I see him. Like might really EAT him.
Post a Comment