The past 3 months have been jammed with so much life. Therefore, to save my sanity, I will do your 10 and 11 month "letters" in pictures only with some commentary. I will write you a nice, juicy letter on your birthday. I love you bud.
Your 10th month in pictures:
Overall, I love when you and your sister are twinning.
straight up 20 pounds
Manhattan Beach Pier
Lots of time this month watching your sister play at the beach and having fun playing in the sand.
Auntie B
You looked like a big boy on this day! You crawl all over the yard and walk around pushing your push toys. Almost walking!
Always around mama's legs
not too happy to jam with Isla
At the end of this month we got to go to Oahu, Hawaii for daddy's work. You, Breckin, and Mommy got to spend 7 days staying in a beachside condo and exploring the island by bus. It was so fabulous and you had so much fun. You slept so good while we were there and loved being on the beach everyday.
You turned 10 months while we were there, so your monthly pic looked a little different this time!
You were not happy to wear the lei =)
Happy 10 months Bro! We love you!





















































No comments:
Post a Comment