Thursday, June 22, 2017

B is 4!

An Interview With A Four Year Old 

How old are you? four
What makes you happy? ice cream
What is your favorite toy? my stuffies
What is your favorite stuffed animal? my purple dragon, Moana

What is your favorite real animal? leopards
What is your favorite thing to sleep with? stuffies (she sleeps with ALL OF THEM)

What is your favorite color? purple
What is your favorite fruit? bananas 
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? eggs and green eggs and ham
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? apples and peanut butter
What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? crabs and lobsters. We had that for Valentine's Day dinner. 
What is your favorite drink? water

What is your favorite dessert? ice cream (what flavor?) vanilla

What is a food that makes you want to puke? I like all food
What is your favorite thing to do? I love to play tackle with daddy and i like him to tickle my armpits when we play tackle. 
What is your favorite TV show? curious george, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Doc McStuffins, Peppa Pig, Octonauts, StoryBots

What is your favorite movie? transylvania (moana, crowds, and trolls are big right now)

What are you really good at? projects

What is your favorite song? Get back up again from trolls (anything from trolls!)
Who is the Coolest Person on Earth? daddy and mommy and Maui (from moana)
What do you and your mom do together? play together

What do you and your dad do together? play tackle
When you were little, what did you do? Daddy just watched me sleep and I sleeped forever. And I didn't cry. 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? to the park!!

What do you think your parents are too strict about? when I hit my brother

Who is your best friend? wilder

What are some of your favorite things to say?  I love you
What is your favorite thing to do outside? play chase

What is your favorite book? The mad and sad book (?)
What do you want to be when you grow up? a doctor, nurse, zoo keeper, vet, scuba diver, taxi driver, bus driver, bee keeper, plane driver, octonaut, rocket ship watcher (control room)...

Celebrating Breckin!
Breckin turned FOUR on June 11th and it was a busy day celebrating our B! We went to a going away party for the Zaubi family (no pics...) and then we went out for lunch at The Counter. 
daddy and Jude were twinning! 


You had burger and fries but you were most excited about the birthday cake shake! 


yum!



After lunch we went home to get ready for your very first dance recital! on your birthday! 

Then, the Hintons joined us for a Ben and Jerry's ice cream cake and presents to wrap up an awesome day!  You opted to take a family vacation to Legoland instead of having a party.  Good choice! More on that later! 

The following Tuesday, the celebration continued at school! 

I brought Dunkin Donuts and you played, picked flowers, and got to open a present! 

Everyone was chasing you!  A dream come true, Im sure =)

Your good pal, Ginger


Miss Milly is the sweetest! All your friends made you the cutest card and wrote what they love about Breckin inside. 

parachute games!



You had your 4 year check up! 
38 pounds (75%)
41 inches (75%)

You are the coolest, smartest, cutest, sweetest, sassiest, funniest, silliest, most beautiful 4 year old.  You know so many things.  You drop knowledge bombs on me all the time, and I am always wondering where it comes from! You remember everything, and you like to bring up memories from years ago that you remember clear as day.  You are so sweet and you have the kindest heart.  You like to play the "teacher"/"leader" role in just about every situation.  You are an eager participant and you love to share your ideas.  The Threenager year has brought the occasional mood swings.  You can certainly get angry.  You'll get time outs and we try to talk it out.  
You love your friends and having play dates. You'll ask for a friend to come over just about everyday.  We hang with Wilder, Isla, Kaius, Aleko, and Lua mostly (outside of school friends). You and Wilder call each other best friends but you certainly are more like brother and sister.  You guys are either fighting to tears or playing like crazy.  You like to boss him (doesn't usually work out).  He likes to play dinosaurs (you're not into it). Our playdate usually end up with everyone naked in the sprinkler or watching show together, and you both love that.  
Jude is becoming one of your best friends too.  You two are either chasing each other around, squealing with delight, or you are screaming/crying at each other because the other one won't share or took a toy or hit or bit or kicked or slammed the door, etc. You call him "Judie" or "little buddy". You're greatest wish would be to be able to pick him up and carry him around whenever you felt like it, but Jude is not really into that. 
I haven't been great at writing down your "Breckisms" lately, but you are hilarious on a daily basis.  You have the biggest vocabulary and pronounce words correctly...even hard ones.  You make up stories and songs and your imagination is wild and creative.  You prefer ballet dresses.  Lately, I can't put you in anything but a dress.  Even cold days.  No leggings.  "Ballet dancers don't wear pants, mommy"
Here are a few Breckisms: 
"But Daddy! I'm a girl! I'm a tough girl but I'm not a daddy!" 
She coined the term "panty slobber" (think about it...gross)
"I DID NOT see that coming!"
"So long Jude! I'm going to miss you!"
"Hey daddy. Do you need a tissue for your eye slobber?" (at Great-Grandma Wanda's funeral)
"Don't make this hard. Just say yes."
"I don't want kisses right now. But thank you."
"Mooooom! Can you wipe my poop butt? It's the biggest one I've ever seen!"
You are always singing songs from Trolls and Moana.  She knows all the words. 
You went through a phase of pointing your butt right in our face and farting
You love to do bootie shakes
You can tell a good joke with good timing and everything.  Your favorite go to knock knock joke is the "interrupting cow joke"
"Dad! Will you wipe my butt? Because you're my best buddy!"
"Of course I do!"
"I'm always thinking!"
"I haven't watched a cartoon in like 20 years!" (everything is always "like 20 years!")
"When GG and I go for a walk to Gaga's house.  When I see Papa, I really love him."

Of course there is so much more. I wish I could remember and write down every cute thing you say.  You are the funniest person I know.  You love ballet and making "concoctions" with things you collect in the backyard. You want to start a girl group with Isla and Lua.  You love to draw and do "projects".  You draw people with faces, arms, legs, and hair.  You love to help me cook and talk about being a chef. You swim!  You love to swim since your lessons with Conrad. You jump in and swim underwater. You love to play family and take care of your babies. You play doc Mcstuffins every day.  You like to build your frozen legos and build towers. You will shut yourself in your room and play scenarios with your stuffies.  You are creative. You weave with me. You love the farm and your Oklahoma family. You love your family. And we love you. 
Thank you for being the coolest 4 year old on the planet!! 
Love, 
Mama

No comments: