Thursday, February 15, 2007

I love Jesus...but I drink a little

So this might be a record...3 postings in 3 days! yay for me! I just wanted to share a video with you guys that I've watched several times, and even saw it when it was on the air, and still gets me everytime. This is hilarious. It's thursday so that means jess and I will get wine drunk, eat valentine's dinner leftovers (we made an italian casserole and brownies, mmm) and watch Grey's! Is meredith dead? whats going on.

What can I say, I love Jesus...but I drink a little. For some its a hobby, for some its a lifestyle. word.

ellen

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

lizcannon said...

holy crap that is the funniest thing ever!!!!
"i dont travel anymore b/c they will stop you for just a little bit of listerine"
I love Gladys!

Ryan and Katie said...

That was hilarious. Now I'm bummed that I don't get to stay at home and watch Ellen.

lauren and brad said...

sis!!!!!!!!!!!
did you get a job? why do you tease us with two posts right in a row and then deny us the pleasure of your wit for sooooo long? i miss you so much. i miss you more than so much. i need to feel connected!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me about what a pimp you are with those four interviews and how they all are groveling at your feet for the opportunity to be enlightened by your presence!!!!!!! c'mon! xoxo