Monday, February 26, 2007

Life is Good


I wore my shit kickers and white trash wife beater for the Robert Earl Keen show

...while jess wore some guys shirt with random initials. weird. :)

playing on the sunset strip

If I have to talk about my philosophy of teaching one more time...I don't know what. Whoever thought that trying to get a job would be more exhausting then actually having a job! But...this is all a great thing, and I'm hanging in there. Hopefully it will land me the perfect job in the end!

Nothing new really going on. I'm glad Robert Earl Keen can still rock out. I'm glad Jess and I are STILL undefeated at our weekly spades game. I'm glad I'm getting lots of interviews. I'm glad it rained last week. I'm glad Scorsese finally won an oscar. I'm glad I can get greasy, cheap tacos across the street. I'm glad I'm finally starting to tutor this week. I'm glad I have the bestest, sweetest boyfriend in the world. I'm glad I have all the ingredients to make a delicious stew. I'm glad grandma freda gave me a manicure kit and for the first time in the world I have "girly" nails. I'm glad I'm not having to be sad every week at Gallagher Iba when the cowboys lose :( . I'm mostly glad that I have the best family and friends in the world! Thanks for loving me.

Life is good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you too. what a wonderful blog entry. i loved it! i am happy things are starting to look up and that you are starting to see some of the good things about living in cali. man...esp. the tacos. yum. i miss you so much and we are SO proud of you. keep us informed.
p.s. you look SO hot in that first picture. like a superstar! seriously.

lizcannon said...

i miss my cousin. do you want to come visit colorado.. prob not b/c it is snowing yet again... like crazy this time. get a job get a job!!!!! love liz

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your my daughter.
Ilove you Lane.
Kisses..yo mama

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your my daughter.
Ilove you Lane.
Kisses..yo mama