Last Friday, after jess came home from a long day at work, I decided to have a surprise dessert for him after dinner. Last time I was in Seminole, I found this old, awesome fondue pot of my grandma edna mae's that has to be THE original fodue pot model. I hadn't got a chance to try it out yet, so we did, and it was delicious!

The beautiful spread. Rasberries, marshmallows, cake, apples and bananas. all dipped in chocolate, of course

yummy.

Jess enjoying a chocolate banana. he likes them now.

a very intense chocolate covered rasberry

Haha. i dropped this banana on my shirt moments before. We're full of jokes.
3 comments:
way to go sis on the platter of fruit. how very martha of you! jess is lucky to have such a thoughtful (and useful) girl! :)
miss you soooooo much!
I love the pot! Also, are you eating enough...you look extra skinny like my veggie sister sus... are you all eating the same diet which consists of rice and beans and bread? i will send you some old peppers from our fridge if you need them :)
Make me some fondue! It looks awesome!
What an awesome gf you are to jess!
you guys are so precious.
luv you...ma
Post a Comment