Tuesday, May 15, 2007

pic update

Hi all. I have no excuses. Just being lazy lately. So I'm gonna give you TWO posts in one day. First things first...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY! Today is my bff in seminole, Oklahoma's birthday. the big 2-4. Jess and I have been all work, and ...a little play =) My tennis team finished the season 2nd in the league. I was proud, and now I have so much more time!! We finally had a day that got up to 90 degrees (I've been craving a hot sweltering day, where you can't breath when you walk outside....well it usually is a constant 70 degrees in santa monica) I went to the beach and got a little tan! yay!

Saturday, Jess and I went to our director friend, Josh's, party. He is the one directing the horror film "Dark Reel", and the party was a scary movie theme, with different scary movies playing in every room of the house all night. The invitation had a zombie girl on it and said "brains! Brains! BBQ?" pretty clever. This is for all you Survivor fans....The whole night we hung out with Jerri (The "bitchy girl" from season 2 Australian Outback and Survivor All Star) Turns out she is really cool, and I might of hooked her up with a advertising gig at the Colorado Directory =)

We are now addicted to Blockbuster online and have been renting every season of the simpsons. We are starting season 5 tonight.

We have been saving and counting down the days to Wakarusa! 21 days!


Date night in Santa Monica

Jess took me out for an awesome steak dinner. Martini for dessert =)

Cinco de Mayo. Went to the beach and after surviving a sandstorm for about 10 minutes, we met Bobby at a Mexican restaraunt down the street from our house.

Fill in the blank. They had these little boxing gloves and________________

One of our new favorite things to do is to walk to the beach, catch the sunset, and drink some wine. This is me racing the waves at high tide.

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

oh thank the lord! you made my day! i can't believe how long your hair is getting...you look so beautiful and so happy. hooray! i must admit i am a tad jealous of the wave-racing and the beach-going. :( enjoy yourself while you live in cali.
thank you for the pics...i love them! aunt lala and uncle jess are precious.

p.s. i tried on my new dress last night and it looks so cute! my belly is huge now!

lizcannon said...

They had these little boxing gloves and.... we bought a new car today!!! A jeep Liberty so we can kinda be like the phelpsies!

Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

They had these little boxing gloves and...I'm a freak.