Lane
Jess
Richard a.k.a "Dick"
Erica
Clint
Schwennie
...And they had the time of their lives at a little place we like to call wakarusa!
Jess and Lane under our jerry rigged canopy for shade. The first night was so windy that clint and erica's fancy canopy was torn to shreds.
we love each other
Jess, clint, and erica...waiting for the sun to go down.
jess and clint breakin it down.
This is half our campsite. in the distance you can see how close we were to the main stage! awesome.
Move over Jess! Lane and clint breakin it down. yes I do look prego in this pic, but do not be alarmed. FUN FACT: I was one of the most clothed girls throughout the four days. most resorted to just painting their boobs.
For some reason I look like I'm wearing some really cool green flashy glasses, but I'm not. I'm dancing in the rain! Yay for thunderstorms! This is about 3 am =)
Jess standing all the way up in our awesome tent!
6 comments:
1. Clint needs to xyz in that one pic :)
2. why didn't you paint your boobs?
3. way cool blow up couch thing, i think we need one for camping
4. you look so freaking cool
5. your friends look really cool and nice
6. jess and cameron were separated at birth
7. you were very close to the stage, i bet that was tha balls
8. i love you!
I love the top pic of you! It looks like an album cover from the 70's.
ok. the first pic is freaking me out. it isn't my sister, it's my mom! you look so much like ma. you are beautiful.
i love all the pics. i can tell you had so much fun and that makes me happy. are you and jess gonna teach your nephew how to be a hippie? :) love you so much!!!
my first look at your blog and i get this!?!?!?!> what am i gonna do???? take the first train to los angeles????? did i have fun when i was your age??? i love you!!!!
san francisco 1973...no! it's my da lala, NOT me..oh my gosh..did i raise you right or what...lane, you're too cool for school..jess, you look like a famous producer..i love you guys...keep on keepin' on.
xxx's and oooo's
yo ma
it's a new month...time for a new blog...i miss you.
Post a Comment