Thursday, July 26, 2007

The last Incident for Jess and I

A little taste of the cheese
String Cheese Incident - Wakarusa

Add to My Profile | More Videos
One of Jess and I's favorite bands, The String Cheese Incident, sadly broke up this year and announced their last tour :( We went to see them in San Fran for New Year's 2007, and decided we should see them one last time (until the reunion tour, that is) They played in Berkeley at the Greek theater Last weekend for a 2 night affair. We headed up early Saturday morning (it was about a 6 hour drive) and went straight to the theater to meet up with our buddies (we had about 10 friends coming in from all over!) Disco Biscuits and Sound Tribe Sector Nine played before cheese on saturday and they were awesome. SCI brought down the house!! We hit the town after the show. Such a cute little town. Reminded me of boulder but not as hoity toity. Sunday we walked around town, grabbed lunch, did a little shoppin, and went to the show (it started at 1 pm!) Hot Buttered Rum and Railroad Earth opened up for the cheese. awesome. This night was the best cheese show ever! They played my favorite "jellyfish" and some grateful dead (I know you rider) and talking head covers. so good. I just had my camera for sunday's show. the pics show the crazy fun time we had!

Matthius and I

Railroad Earth, Hot Buttered Rum, and SCI all on stage at once!


The cutest little girl ever

It was so hot, the guy in front of us kept spraying us all with a water bottle.

The awesome greek theater. the ocean is just beyond.


Cheesus loves me this I know, b/c Bill Nershi told me so. The awesome bill nershi doing some running move. All these boys are from Boulder. I use to see the percussionist behind Bill all the time!

Lane and Mr. Clay Shirley

Most of our crew (I was the only girl as always...urg.) Dick, Nick, Chap, Scuba Steve, Crazy Dave, Jess, Clay, Reid, Matthius....

4 comments:

JessWilliam said...

Cheesus Loves us yes I know.

lauren and brad said...

no wonder you had the diarrhea...
can't wait to see you tonight!

Daddy said...

i am reading this at the office on monday afternoon - cheesus loves me too - i have the shirt to prove it - maybe you are really too far out - sharks love you more

lizcannon said...

i didnt know they were oldie peeps? i am getting old and not cool.