After a big towing catastrophe, we finally got the jeep sold. It is a happy and sad day at the same time. As you can see I am smiling through my tears. I'll miss you, heep.
i had a dream about you last night, and your dad and i were in seminole going to get something from some little store, and it was weird. and you were sleeping in the bathtub or something like that. WEIRD.
7 comments:
Man! I am gonna miss that Jeep!
what happened???? i love jeeps now, and i will have a moment of silence for it.
hoo-rah!!!! goodbye dear ol' heep. xoxo
i had a dream about you last night, and your dad and i were in seminole going to get something from some little store, and it was weird. and you were sleeping in the bathtub or something like that. WEIRD.
how 'bout doin' a little bloggin'...
I MISS YOU and your hilarious updates!!!!
luv, bmj
hey sis. sorry you lost your phone. i called jess last night because i had been calling you and not getting anything... :(
call me soon, or let's ichat soon. i miss you. and ben misses you. and we need to plan eureka springs.
xoxoxo
Thanks for the invite...now I can blogstalk you as well! haha peace
Post a Comment