Monday, January 06, 2014

California winters


I have grown quite accustomed to these  California winters.  I am such a wuss in the cold now, and I have become one of those California people who say "it's freezing out here!" in 60 degree weather.


I thought I was going to die on our last day in Oklahoma this past Christmas. It was probably in the 30s and my body just revolted!  I mean, has it always been that cold in OK? Am I just too far removed?  

We try to take advantage of this weather by hanging in the backyard, going on walks, eating outside, and going to the beach!  


B and I headed to the beach today. It was 75 degrees!  Sorry Okies!

2 comments:

Nana said...

This is so sweet. Breckin will love reading this later in her life. She is truly turning into an adventurous, curious, intelligent little girl. Love her with all my heart.

lauren and brad said...

I am SO angry at you right now. It was in the 60s yesterday and we celebrated by being outside all day! :) These pics are SO gorgeous. I agree with Janet. She is gonna LOVE seeing what she and her mama did when she was a baby. You guys have a good thing going. :)