B wore her new dress from aunt nana and her heart headband to be festive. It ended up being such a nice, hot day that she just wore the bloomers for most of the day! We had fun loving on each other all day. Our only venture out was to whole foods to get steaks for that evening. We had a long face time with Gaga and Papa and received a fun Valentine package in the mail from Happy and Nana. B was smiley all day long, so I just could not quit taking her picture! Crazy amount of pics coming up!
This sweet valentine doggie is from aunt Lauren! B loves him! (Name is Valentine Leon)
That evening, Jess and I grilled steaks, asparagus, baked potatoes and rolls with some Allagash beer. It had been a long time since we had a steak. This steak was even heart shaped! I made Jess his favorite, yellow cake with chocolate frosting, for dessert. It was a great day and B is the best little Valentine!
























1 comment:
She is killing me with the heart antenna!!!!!
Post a Comment