We have been purging around here like crazy, and it feels so good! A couple of weeks ago we did our bedroom, my closet (huge!), the living room, and every drawer/basket/shelf in the house. It all started when I could not find our wedding picture flash drive. You know, when you put something super important somewhere so safe that you cannot find it?! Well, we finally found them in a random box!! Yay! No pics of this purge. oops!
This lit our purging fire, so we tackled the kitchen this weekend. I forgot go take a before pic, but here is a during pic:
Our cabinets are super old and have layers and layers if white paint on them which make them crusty and icky. I wallpapered them with this drawer liner from Home Goods and put cabinet liner pad on the bottom. Should have done this a long time ago!
Jess is the organizing king, so he went through all of our stuff. We got rid of some things and got the rest of the stuff back in working order. Jess organized long into the night after I went to bed. He even woke me up to enjoy an apple/pear juice he made in the new juicer. Yum! Good husband award!
While Jim and Janet were here they bought us our first official grown up frying pan to start our copper collection. I love it!
I put a little more order to our crazy fridge pics and added a weekly calendar.










2 comments:
LOVE the cabinets! Such a good idea! You do have the best hubbie. He is so sweet. It all looks so great!
It looks like new cabinets. Great job!
Post a Comment