It has been a rainy couple of days in LA. Finally! We have been suffering through a drought with water regulations. I can't even remember the last time it rained. It has been the most warm and dry winter we have had since living here. This morning, Venice already had 2.25 inches and it is still coming down! We even had one lightning and thunder last night! Woo hoo! B and I have enjoyed hunkering down at the house since Friday morning. We have been watching the rain out the window, cuddling on the couch, watching movies and basketball. I love it!! I even dozed off on the couch for the first time in a long time. I wish we had more rainy days! It is rumored to last through tomorrow.
Here is B seeing rain for the 3rd (I think) time in her life:










1 comment:
Darling!
Post a Comment