Dear Jude,
Or should I say Little Man, Jude McJudersons, Buster Brown, Dude, Bubbaganush, Brother, Brother Bear, Bro, BROseph, ABROham Lincoln…just to name a few of the names you've been called around here. We reached month 2! and it went just as fast as the first one. You are growing and changing everyday. You still love to eat most of the time and you have been packing on the rolls. I love how cuddly you are and sometimes it feels like you are snuggling back. Your eyes are still a beautiful blue color and you are rocking the old man hair look like a boss. It seems like you will be a blonde. You are cooing and smiling like crazy and I have heard a little bit of a laugh. You are working you legs and arms all the time. You have found your hands and you like to suck on them.
You have already grown out of most of your 0-3 month clothes so I brought in the 3-6 month stuff. You are a great sleeper and you have even slept through the night a couple of times! You have been sticking to a 6:30 bedtime which lets me bathe and put your sister to bed after. You have only had a handful of baths in your life. We have a sunflower foam pad that sits in the kitchen sink. You like bath time. We let the warm faucet run on you and you only get upset when we take you out of the warm sink and into the cold air.
We nurse pretty much all day and I try to plan our outings around your eat/poop/sleep schedule. It is about 50/50 whether you are going to scream in your car seat the whole trip or not. We have been on a few walks. Been to the park. Been to the grocery store. Been on a few family dinner/breakfast dates. Been on some playdates. You are a pretty good little runnin' mate. The weather has been real nice, so we have had a lot of backyard on a blanket time. You really like to nap outside.
we celebrated your baby full moon (a chinese tradition). Friends came over with their extra powerful binoculars and we ate red eggs.
breckin took this pic! you love your big sis. you will give her smiles as she pokes at your face. we have to stay on the lookout because she is always trying to poke your eyeballs. she ttys to comfort you when you are crying and will say "baaaaaaby broooooother" she also coined the nickname jude mcjudersons. she asks to hold you but only for a couple of minutes then she says "I'm done!" I love watching you two get to know each other.
You got to meet your aunt LoLo and cousin Genevieve for the first time. They came on my birthday and stayed for 5 days! We had so much fun.
I love your sweet baby blues
You and daddy took me on a date for my 33rd birthday. We went for oysters, lobster rolls and allagash beer. You were a great date and stayed in the wrap for the most part. We have been using the wraps a lot lately!
first trip to the park!
after your worst meltdown yet (lo, G, B, you, and me went to the beach) You freaked out for 45 minutes and then passed out when I laid you in the front seat of the car.
You went to Brooke's mother blessing way.
your funny hair. I love it!
You are a man of many expressions these days!

Happy 2 months to my favorite little dude! Bring on lucky number 3!
Love you always,
mommy



















1 comment:
I love him so already!
Candy Phelps
Post a Comment