Saturday, July 23, 2016

6 Month Letter

Dear Juderino,
You turned 6 months (over a month ago), so I am going to take it easy on myself (since you have not) with your letter this month  and make it short and sweet with lots and lots of pics.  I don't know if you have noticed yet, but I'm real good at taking your pic..you're just so cute!

6 month check up: 
18 pounds, 3 ounces
28 inches




The theme this month has been NO SLEEP.  The max stretch is 45 minutes and that is 24 hours a day.   Nursing all night long.  But it all makes since because you are developing and learning so much so fast!  You started sitting, waving, clapping, and sprouted 2 teeth in what seemed overnight.  You ain't got time to sleep! 

This gives you plenty of time to flash your famous smile and laugh throughout the day. And lots and lots of fun photo shoots: 





We celebrated daddy's birthday (34!) and went to a record fair at capitol records in hollywood. 


Your sister's favorite patient when it comes to playing doctor



You are interested in everything around you (except most of your toys...) You are grabbing and putting things in your mouth. You are slobbering all over the place since your bottom 2 teeth have been popping through. You love to be outside and to go for walks.  You really love hanging in the Ergo and being close to mommy. 

hanging with Uncle Ryan

I love spying on you in your crib =) 


flirting with mama while you get some milkies

"Mama, I think he gotta fever"

We spent 10 days this month in Oklahoma visiting so many friends and family!  Many were meeting you for the first time! 

You in the Ergo while I drank a flight of beer at the airport


We met your cousin, Claire, for the first time. 

We hung out with my roommate from college and her kids. 

You had your first lake trip and boat rides at Grand Lake










You met all the Tulsa family!  This is you and Mimi

You hated all the long car rides driving all over the state of OK! 

We did lots of lounging at the farm.  This is you watching the Thunder lose the west coast finals game 7 to golden state. 

cousin des loves you!

and so does GG (but I love that look she's giving you here!)

You and your namesake, Gaga (Judy)

aunt candy

Mimi stayed a night at the farm with us! 



this photo is everything! 

Lots of LoLo snuggles

And Papa shark

You met uncle matt! 

and aunt coxy! 

The 5 "phelps" cousins.  You all had the best time together! 


probably your 3rd bath ever?

not a fan

We have been going to a Mom of 2 support group where you get to hang out with baby friends and I get to meditate and chat with friends! 

I secretly love when you fall asleep on me for hours on the couch and we just snuggle and I don't dare stand up or move a muscle b/c you might wake up.  Everything else can wait. 




old pro now

You like the uke and family jam sessions


You laid on your tummy with your head down and played with these blocks for a long time this day. it was so sweet. 

Leon is so in love with you. He licks you like crazy.  You have started to pay attention to him too. You'll play with his tail or give him pats.  I can tell Leon is just in hog heaven over the attention from you. Plus, You guys kinda look alike. 

beach time!



sometimes I squeeze you and your sister up onto our tiny kitchen counter to help me cook. 




We love you to pieces Jude!  Now...let's try to get some sleep! 
Love, 
Mama

No comments: