Sunday, August 07, 2016

7 Month Letter


 Dear Broham (short for A-Bro-ham Lincoln),
Your 7th month was much like your 6th month with you learning and growing even more!  Your top 2 teeth started sprouting which is changing your whole look.  You are so handsome and love to flash your smile.  You will flirt away with anybody and everybody that will give you attention.  You are very attached to your mommy and will immediately scream bloody murder every time I leave your sight.
This is us walking back from the farmers market. You will start walks in your stroller, but you eventually always end up in the Ergo.  Hanging out, nursing or sleeping. You love it. 

eating cantaloupe! (first fruit)

Teething crackers are not your favorite.  You eat a little and get a lot all over yourself and everything around you. I am constantly finding chewed on pieces of cracker around the house. 

These legs!! I am always staring at your perfectly chunky baby legs. They are getting strong since you constantly want us to hold you in standing position.  You could jump up and down for hours.  

Waiting for our tacos from the taco truck


family breakfast at our favorite...Rae's

the force is strong with this one

Your first sit-down at the table, baby food experience. 






It has been HOT...so lots of time sitting in the backyard watching sissy run around.  And lots of naked pool time! 



Holding my hand while I nurse you to sleep in the rocking chair.  You are a lover. I can tell. You snuggle into our hugs, pat my back and stroke my arm.  You are the sweetest. 

You will occasionally sleep in your crib, but it is getting harder to lay you down without you waking up immediately. 

You love your sister and she is the one that gets you to laugh the hardest. Now that you are such a good sitter, you guys can play more with each other.  You play in the pool and take baths together.  She loves on you all the time and calls you "baby brother" or "bro".  I love this sibling thing! 

"Mommy! take a picture of us!" - breckin  


Sometimes we meet friends on Fridays for a hike through Temescal Canyon. This is the first time you  ever wore real shoes. Sitting, eating a cracker, with shoes on...get out of here! 

Uncle Hani

We celebrated 4th of July in Venice with friends. You took backyard naps all weekend and saw your first firework show from a rooftop in venice...we could actually see 3 firework shows going on at once! 







Lots of strolls through the neighborhood.  I call you and your sister my sidekicks. 


You have become much more interested your toys, although your favorite thing to play with are the usuals:  my phone, keys, remote control, TV, computer, and anything and everything else that is dangerous. 

Standing!  You stood with the support of the ottoman for the first time!  (you haven't pulled up on your own quite yet) You were so proud of yourself. 

I said to sister "Look! Brother is standing!" and she said "Look! I'm standing on this block!" Let the sibling rivalry begin. 


You love digging through your toy basket

Breckin snapped this photo and I love it! 

Eating egg yolk for the first time. 

Family fun day downtown LA at the Broad contemporary art museum. 


Riding the train with Daddy




You went swimming in a swimming pool for the first time. 

It has been a wonderful summer with my boy.  Some days are long, and there is not much sleep to be had, but you make me melt with that sweet smile...and that is what it's all about. 

Love you like crazy, 
Mama







No comments: