Dear Bro Bro,
That has been Breckin's new name for you and I love it. You have become a full on crawler and puller upper. You are even traveling along the couch standing up! It's all happening so fast! You were a little cautious of all the freedom you had while crawling, but one morning we woke up and you just couldn't be stopped. You can crawl from one end of the house to the other and you are speedy!
First time in the jogger stroller! You and I started taking walks together while sissy was at "Camp Nancy" this summer.
You and your sister can play more together, but this has started more sibling fights. You are interested in everything that your sister is playing with, and now you are able to move where you want to go and check things out. Breckin is having to learn to share more, and she does not like this most of the time. Even so, you are definitely her #1 fan. She will perform for you and you will start having laughing fits. Once she gets a laugh out of you, she will continue with the performance until you stop laughing which sometimes lasts a good 20 minutes. When she is not yelling at you for touching her stuff, she is the most loving, doting, protective, big sister.
We have been going to a mom of 2 group at Isabel's house once a week while big sis is at summer camp. This gives me a chance to connect with some mamas while you get to connect with your baby friends. Your core group of friends at the moment is Arrow, Jonas, Juno, and Elana.
B took this pic of us when we went to check on Willie the dog one day.
We have had some hot days and you enjoy a dip in the pool in the afternoons. I'll put bubble bath in the pool so we don't have to take a bath later!
We were needing a change in our little Venice bungalow. We revamped the play area by adding Breckin's old crib mattress to make a window seat of sorts. And we layered some rugs....this was just the beginning though. We also added shelving, toy storage crates and switched up the living room/dining room. We have been enjoying our "new" digs!
We went on a family dinner date and dressed you and your sister up
Your first time riding in a cart! You LOVED it! I were so proud of yourself.
You love bath time with sissy!
We have been trying foods here and there. Somedays you act really interested and will gobble down. Other days you are dismissive of anything we try to feed you. Strawberries are always a hit. Potatoes have been good. We have tried a lot of the pouch baby food mixtures. I made some blueberry/banana popsicles that were a big hit!
Sleep has been the main challenge the last few months. Your schedule is unpredictable, and it has really thrown me for a loop in trying to plan my days. I am able to nurse you down, but getting you into the crib is near impossible. Once you are down, you tend to wake up after 20 minutes unless I am laying right next to you. So, when you do fall asleep on me during the day, I don't dare move and I try to soak your itty bitty features up and snuggle you hard, reminding myself that this is not forever. One day you will sleep on your own, and I will be begging you to sit in my lap.
I'm kind of obsessed with how cute you are when you are nursing.
You were my date to a friend's birthday dinner at a fancy place called Charcoal in Venice. You had your first 2 celebrity sightings...Jessica Alba and Don Cheadle.
I caught a glimpse of us in the window and thought we looked cute.
Sleep. Precious sleep. Let's do some more of it shall we?
A crib shot!! I document you sleeping so much b/c it is so rare! And cute.
Sister has been helping at meal time
another "asleep on mommy nobody move" shot
Sister is kissing your butt in this one
haha. so much sleep documentation this month.
Modeling in our new dining room set up.
Your top teeth came in even more this month, and two more on the top are poking through. You are not messing around with this teeth thing! Which explains that hard to sleep thing...
You have discovered the joys of sand. At the park and the beach.
I have been "stuck" a lot this month. But when it is under 2 sleeping babies, I don't mind too much.
leaned back on the couch is a new move.
Yes...you have a Grateful Dead tapestry hanging behind your crib. A true dead head baby. Brainwashing at it's finest.
More precious sleep...
Cowboys vs. Rams!
Not the best month pics yet, but I am already so late to the game that I had to snap some quickly! You just wanted to crawl out of the chair the whole session, so this is what we got.
You are my mister smiley man, and I love you so much. Even if you do have a severe case of FOMO.
Love, Mama












































































No comments:
Post a Comment