Wednesday, February 22, 2017

This is 34

February 3rd came and went and I turned another year older, and I got some good celebrating in. 

Jude charmed the pants off everyone at B's dance class to start the day off right. 



Then we headed to Firestone Brewery for lunch where there were 5 adults and 7 kids...but it was delicious and I managed to drink 2 beers. 

Then it was back to Casa de Royall where I had promised everyone wine and turns out it was peach flavored wine...and we drank it anyway!  Brooke brought a delicious cake which the kids were super happy about. 






Natalie practicing her new skill. 
The next day I got to hang with these sweet kids in the morning. 

Then Jess surprised me with a DAYTIME babysitter.  Best thing ever.  We went to watch the OSU vs. WV game at a BAR! We played shuffleboard and ate bar food and it was so so good.  Plus, an OSU win in a very exciting game.  We had the whole bar cheering for the pokes. 


Our "no kids" dance





Then we headed for a stroll down abbot Kinney with a stop for coffee at Toms.  And then, in my most "Pretty Woman" moment of all time...Jess bought me an outfit to wear to dinner and I wore it out of the store!  so fun! 

Then it was off to dinner at The Mar Vista.  What an awesome birthday! 









No comments: