2 Days in a row! Lane is back! My sis tagged me so I am playing along.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog...
1. I, along with the rest of my family, am double jointed.
2. I could pull my belly button all the way out like a cabbage patch until I turned 18 and got my bellybutton pierced. I guess the cartlidge grew back or something.
3. My favorite thing to watch on TV are cartoons. The simpsons, south park, king of the hill, family guy....love 'em.
4. I full on peed my pants in Wal-mart because I could not tear myself away from the card section. Instead of running out of the store, I proceeded to walk around the store shopping with a huge wet mark like nothing happened thinking I would attract less attention.
5. I have to fall asleep watching TV 90% of the time.
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
1. I want to see the Oklahoma State Cowboys dominate at basketball again.
2. South America (haven't seen)
3. Italy (haven't seen.....pretty much all of Europe would be great..I've only been to England)
4. I want to Ski Iraq (Never been nor skiied the country)
5. Maine/Northeast U.S. (haven't seen-Sis we should go together! Remember when I dreamed of living in Maine??)
Feel free to comment your lists to me =)
5 comments:
first off i use that story about walmart, and about the benadryl (when you were subbing) to entertain my friends. i love you lane, and am sorry about the broken presents. dang it.
i get in trouble in yoga since i am double jointed!
i knew all of your facts. what i did NOT know is that they have skiing in iraq. and why would you want to go there?
peeing in walmart...that's my girl!
love you much...the 20th is just around the corner=)
xoxoxoxoxo
Today I am catching up on your blog. I totally forgot about the Wal Mart story until now and am laughing at my desk out loud. What am I going to do if my CEO asks me what I'm laughing at?!?!? eek!
Post a Comment