Jess and I must put out a scent that attracts texans because most of our friends we have met in LA are from there. We have somewhat of a tradition of watching the osu vs. texas football game every year together. Depending on how the game is going is how well the party is going to go...I have been known to kick people out of our house after a tough loss...What can I say? I am a hard core cowboy...and you try being surrounded by longhorns as the lone cowboy after they are "recover" a "fumble"to help them win the game (cough, cough, flashback to 2012).
Everybody was in the clear this year since the cowboys won in a big way! I think it helped that I had one more cowboy fan on my side this year, Miss B.
Wilder (Breckin's boyfriend)
Lauren, Kaius, Brooke, Wilder
The game started at 12:30. Jess made his famous Oklahoma Tornado chili (HOT!) and we set up the outdoor coliseum. Some mama tribe friends and their babes game over along with the usual texans. side note: one of my mama tribe friends, brooke, went to UT with our friends Hani and Charb...small world we live in, even in the big city of LA!!
It was chilly which made it perfect for chili and bundling up outside.
This is Emma and Lucas, kids of Judy. How cute are they???
Brooke, Hani, and Wilder - College reunion!!!




1 comment:
That is so fun! B. looks so freaking adorable I can't stand it. I miss her!!!!
Post a Comment