Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daily Adventures

B gets real bored if we hang at the house all day, so I always try to have a daily adventure.  These are usually running errands but it keeps B entertained! 

She hardly ever cries in the car anymore. She even gets excited when I put her in her seat! We sing our daily adventure songs (inspired by a song I wrote with my friend Kira in middle school):
Daily, daily adventure
Far into, the deep, deep blue
Daily, daily adventure
Mommy s got it going on
And so do you!

Today our adventure was to go get a smog check, and what an adventure it was. After going to 2 smog stations that both had broken smog machines, enduring the guy at the 2nd place as he talked me ear off about his marital problems (what??seriously), making too many left hand turns in Lincoln traffic,, and a well deserved Starbucks later we finally got smog checked!!
And B was transferred successfully to her crib. She sleeps. 



No comments: