Monday, August 31, 2015

Breck-isms

Since I have foregone the ritualistic monthly letter, I still like to keep track of all the funny/cute things Breckin is doing/saying.  She is hilarious and smart.  She keeps me laughing and on my toes.  I felt the need to keep documenting the things I can remember.  Plus, she is so cute, and I cannot seem to stop taking pictures of her. 




"I love jeopardy. I love you too. Hug me. I got you."

"It's not working for me!"

"I'm a witch! Lolla- kazaam! "

"This is my job!"

"My phone is dead"

"This is hard work!"





"Hey you get back here! Right now!"

"I gonna sit in this chair. I need to take a break and watch the sunset" (while painting in the backyard)

"Cut it out!"

"I not kidding!"

"Give me my space!" 





(Scratches my back) "Does that feel nice?"

(handed me my phone) me: "thank you!"  Breckin:  "Don't even worry about it!"

"What in the world?!"


"Hey! wait up!"

"Play hide-and-seek!"





"That's better!"

"Play catch!" (Throws ball one inch from you)

"Play baseball! (or soccer!)"

"I really excited!"

"Little boy goes to the city to the juice box store in his swimsuit and glasses. Then he goes to beach." (a story she told me one day)

"Does that feel nice?" (As she rubs my leg with a toy)





"Do yoga!" (Will give yoga lessons and say things like "stretch" and "to the left" and balance on one foot, do downward dog...)

"Go away!" 

"I love birthday parties!"

"Mmmm. Way good!" 

"Way cool!"





"Mommy! That guy is scary!"

"I'm freezin'!" (hugs herself and chatters teeth…even when it is 100 degrees outside)

"Mommy don't feel good? Medicine?" (Gives me fake medicine) "all better. No more sick." 

Begs for jeopardy and "letters"

"Ooohhh pasta And avocado! Pasta all days!"

"George please.  all day.  all night.  all life."





"Bye! See you soon! Later!"

"I want bachelorette" (oops) 

Massaging daddy saying "soft face, soft feet, soft boobies..."

"Hey Eric (Lauren, Nono...) what you doing?" 


"Mom-E,  dad-E,  I want….." (in a peppa pig English accent)






"I get em-and-em-and-em-and a sticker!" (while potty training"

"Mommy!  I PP'd in the potty!" (shows it off like Vanna White)

"This is my mommy, this is my daddy, this is my bubba, this is my shirt, this is breckin, this is"…you get the idea.  

"Let's watch a movie as a family"

"Let's watch a movie and go to sleep together"






She is into grouping things into a family.  There is a "mommy, a daddy, a breckin, and a baby brother". This could be birds, rocks, sticks, sand castles, toys,…

She knows all the characters names on all the tv shows she watches.  

She quotes lines from tv shows, movies and even commercials. 

She loves the beach. 

She points out the sunset and the moon. 























4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is maybe my favorite post ever.

Casey said...

I love that she delands bachelorette :)

Casey said...

*demands, dang it

Nana said...

I love this post. Her sayings are precious and made me laugh out loud. The pictures of all three of you are darling. I loved the pics of the movie theater and the concert. She is so special to me. Love to all