Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Breck-isms (Volume II)

Two year olds are hilarious.  Especially our precocious little Breckie B.  Here are some snippets from the last couple of months:

*(While hiding under a pillow on the bed) 
B: "Come in here little mama, it's dark in the neighborhood and there's dinosaurs" 
Me: "what kind?" 
B: "brontosaurus and teradactals!"
*"Boop! Boop! Boop!" (while poking my nose with her finger)
* "I know! (pause and raises her pointer finger) I have idea!"
*"Daaaaaddy! Oh daaaaddy! I'm gonna go find that daddy and then come right back to you"
*She likes to introduce us to people…"This is my mommy.  This is my daddy.  This is my baby brother"  One day at the park she introduced daddy as "This is my best friend, daddy"
*Climbs on our back then shouts "There's a monkey on your back!"
*After she toots she'll grin and say "Oops"






*When we ask "Who farted?" she will excitedly raise her hand and exclaim  "Me!!!!"
"You silly girl" (even to her daddy)
*"Come here! I wanna show you something!"
*She is getting good are bargaining.  Her usual is:  "3 cartoons, is that a deal?" or "1 more George" or "2 more times"---even if she means 100 more times
*"It's ok little fella"
*Fake sneezes when you touch the back of her head while walking
*"Mommy you look so pretty!"





*"Maria (our neighbor) has the best bananas ever!"
*"Come on daddy. You wanna play chase with me in the backyard?" 
*"Your boobies are amazing!"
*(Pouting) B:  "I'm mad at daddy." 
Me: "Why?" 
B: "I want cereal." 
*"I want a baby sister AND a baby brother"
*"Sorry daddy! You can't have my babies!"





*She LOVES to sing.  She will make a microphone out of anything.  Her go to song is Frozen's Let It Go which she just repeats "Let it go! Let it go! Let it go!".  She can sing May The Circle Be Unbroken when mommy and daddy sing along with her.  She also sings Bid You Good Night and Longtime Sunshine which are lullabies I sing to her.  She loves to make up her own songs too.  These are really entertaining.  
* "I got a butt and a pa-gina"
*"Hurray!"
*"I'm an artist!"
*"Here you go little fella"
*"I'm dr. Bickman" (which is the doctor that delivered her and she just randomly started saying her name the other day)






*She was crying in her room and I went to lay in her bed with her…
B: "it's just me (hugs me) me and you mama"
"Talking to her rabbit, Floppy  "Do you wanna ride in this wagon to the park?"
*Sings Ride Em Cowboys 
*Folding up a piece of paper…"I gotta make a chicken wrap"
*"I got a tissue to blow my nose out"
*"My fingernails are so pretty! I wanna show wilder!"
*"I'll be right back (puts on backpack) I'm going to the doctor to get a check up"
*"That's terrific!" 
*"That's cool!"





*B: "what you making?"
 Me: "eggs and toast"
 B: "mmmm terrific!!"
*Me: "my tummy hurts" 
B: "your uterus?"
*Me: "are you pooping?" 
B: "no, just farting"
*B(Holds nose) "ooh what's that smell?" 
Me: "did you fart?" 
B: "no. daddy farts. Everyday." 
*"It's delicious!"
*"I'm overjoyed!" 
*"Let's read this book together"






*"See? This book is important. There's a lot of things." (Flips through pages)
*"Hello! It's me, Breckin"
*"Mama, I love those milkies" 
*"Mama, (big hug) you're so pretty" 
*Peed in sand bucket at beach
*"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!"(For the littlest things)
*"That's bathroom guy" (everytime she sees the universal symbol) "what that bathroom guy doing?"





*"I'm a witch!" 
*In love with blaze and the monster machines. Talks about/tells stories about the characters ALL the time (Blaze, AJ, Stripes, Crusher, Zeg, Pickle, Gabby, Starla, Darington) She'll say "Leeeeet's Blaze!"
*"Mmmm! This is delicious!!!" She is always very complimentary of our cooking 
*"Whoa! That's slippery"
*"That's scary!"
*"I wanna poop on your eyes, chin, arms,…"
*"I'm so hungry"
*"I want cheeseburgers, fries and chicken...chicken first"





*Me: "Breckin, do you want cereal?"
B: "Yes, come on (with arm motion) lets do it"
*"I'm gonna press that button" (threatening to press red button while we are talking on phone)
*Wipes our kisses off and we joke and say "Swiper!! no swiping!" (from Dora) 
*Comes into our bed every night between 12:00-6:30 am.  She'll bring as many of her stuffed animals/dolls as she can carry and her blanket every time. 
*Woke me with a kiss and "I love you...I like your face, I like your eyes, I like your nose, I like your chin..."
*"Let's watch Sunday Morning together"



*Loves to play doctor. Will say "stethoscope", "all better?" And uses tools on us. Then she'll do some calculations and say "give me some money...I need 50 thousand dollars"...
*"Let's watch movie and go to sleep with our eyes"
*"This blanket is delicious"
*"(GASP!) My phone is dead!"
*Acts like a waitress: "what would you like? And writes order on pad of paper saying "ok" "ok" sometimes saying "we don't have that" 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Butt, pa-gina, and uterus bahahaha
Candy Phelps