Friday, November 10, 2006

42 more days!!


The countdown has begun...To graduation that is. My third and maybe final graduation, at least for a long, long while is December 22. I take my comps tomorrow (a 4 hour exam that covers everything I've learned in grad school thus far and determines if I get my masters or not!) No big deal...at least thats what you would think since I have not studied at all!! So you're probably wondering "Lane, you should be studying, not blogging!" But, I have a severe case of SENIOR-itis, and I work best under pressure, at least, let's hope so. After tomorrow it should be a downhill road. This whole grad school thing has been a great experience. Or maybe thats just because I got to experience it in the coolest place in the world...Boulder, Colorado. So what does my life have in store for me next?? Well...as sad as I am to leave Boulder, I'm out of here come December. That is when my next journey is taking me to Los Angeles to be with the love of my life! It's going to be a complete 180 from my life right now, a little more fast paced then my liking, but I get to experience it all with Jess William Royall which makes it so worth it. More on LA and Jess later. So, wish me luck for tomorrow, and let's hope we didn't give CU all this money for nothing :)

today's query: What are you currently counting down the days to?

4 comments:

lizcannon said...

I am counting down the days til Thanksgiving. Sus, Chris, Dad, and little ole Gram will be joining us at the table! We get to have pre-thanksgiving dinner at The Melting Pot, and hopefully do some other fun stuff while they are here. It should be a stress free weekend and I can't wait. Lane, don't move. I haven't utilized my family in CO, and now that I am getting settled in, you are gonna go. I am a bad cousin. I will come see you in Dec, let's make it a date!

Ryan and Katie said...

Good luck on your test!!!

lauren and brad said...

I am counting down the days until you get home! And its not very many! woohoo!! xoxo...

Anonymous said...

You know what I am counting down the days for. 11 days Baby!