
That is a quote from Warren Miller's new flick "Off the Grid". My dear friend Colin was awesome enough to get us free tickets for saturday afternoon's premiere at Boulder Theater. It was just the beginning to my crazy night of celebrating comps being over! The show was awesome, funny, and the theater was filled with "Ooohs and Awwws" throughout. A highlight is when a crazy skier (who the above quote is from) tries to break the world record of a free fall of a cliff. He skies off a cliff that they compared to a 25 story skyscraper and landed head first into the powder. It was awesome. In his interview he says "I hope that broke the record, because I'm never doing that again!" After the show my lovely friends helped me carry on my celebration with dinner at Illegal Petes, a Warren Miller after party (Colin works for them, this is where I met the producer of MTV's Road Rules, who was definately hitting on me all night...this ended when I tried to hook my boyfriend up with a job :) ) , and then off to the bars!! It was an awesome celebration that definately lasted from 3-2:00. So, thanks to all of you that made the night so fun. Wednesday, I am off to Oklahoma for a week and a half of thanksgiving celebration. I can't wait!
Today's query: What is your record of celebrating? What was it for?
3 comments:
Beware...cheesiness on its way...my record is 27 years, 1 month, and 4 days of celebrating life! Awwww.
I wish you could stay here for Thanksgiving! But yeah for your comps being over and I am proud of you! (for being hit on by the producer of road rules that is...)
I think I should try to get a job on the road rules just so I can kick that producer's ass. My record is 13 months and 6 days of celebrating being with you.
Post a Comment