




So, I know this is a little post halloween, but oh well. For halloween I was a "deviled egg". It was a last minute outfit I put together for under $15 for a last minute halloween party. It was a fun weekend. Some of the highlights include:
- Nicole dialing "867-5309" on the guy dressed as the life sized cell phone (all to the tune of the song, but of course)
- Eric swallowing a penny and 4 days later hacking it up.
- Nicole turning me into a "devilish" egg instead of a deviled egg.
- Colin's woman jeans.
- The fact that you can dress your 3-6 month old up as a whoopie cushion, and get an adult-sized costume to match
- The five people I saw dressed up as the characters on Mario cart. Best costumes!!
- Eric calling himself "Moose", b/c he didn't want to be Goose or Maverick.
So, that covers some of it. I hope you all had a wonderful and spooky halloween!!
Today's query: What were you for halloween??
3 comments:
hey devilish egg! cute costume. I am glad you had a happy halloween! I had dinner with gram, pam, and brad and then played scrabble. i miss you.
I didn't dress up b/c I didn't have a party to go to (I was in good old okla for the weekend :)). I miss you and really LOVE LOVE LOVE your deviled egg-o costume!!!
You are hot.
Post a Comment