hurray!! Tonight I'm going to my last class ever....and I say ever anticipating that going back is going to be a very, very long time! I'm so excited. And I got the letter on saturday saying I passed my comps. So, assuming I pass my last two classes, I'm an official master's grad!! Today was kind of a double whammy because not only is it my last class, but it was also my last day to substitute in the boulder valley district. (my certification expired today...didn't renew it b/c it costs money and i knew I was moving..yada yada) when I got home from seeing a fine rendition of the Canterbury Tales put on by Manhattan Middle School, I had a lovely surprise from my lovely boyfriend. He took time out of his 12 hour days to tell me how proud he was of me with flowers and a note :) I love him. The pics are below for your viewing pleasure. To celebrate tonight, I am going to, where else, but Mountain Sun with my buddy eric. If you wear a mountain sun t-shirt on Tuesday's you get $2 pints all night! (I know what you're thinking...and yes I do own a t-shirt...its only the best place ever!) One week and one day until my family gets here!
Today's query: are you proud of me or what :) ?

2 comments:
AWWWWWWWW how sweet of him, I love him too :). We are super proud of you Lanerd!!! We can call you Master Lane now! (That's what Cam says we can call him in a year 1/2). Okay, so we can't go skiing with you b/c we are poor, so when should we come so we can see you and hang with you??? text me. I was thinking saturday???? Let me know (I am off Friday, saturday, and sunday). Love you!!!
i love jess too. we had family christmas today and missed you. only three more days! xoxo
Post a Comment