

Yesterday Eric, Colin and I went up for the second ride of the season. We had a really fun time (if you don't count the time that the lift broke down and I had to wait more than an hour in the lift line) After boarding we met up with our friend Charlotte in Evergreen at the famous BeauJos pizza. It is soooo delicious. They have colorado mountain pies which basically means the crust is huge and they bring you honey to dip it in when you're done eating the pie. We then went to see charlottes new house, she made us some english tea (she's from england), gave her some interior decorating tips, put together a shelf, and had some laughs. How many people does it take to put together a do it yourself shelf that requires no tools? Appearantly four people who are delirious from a lack of oxygen to the brain. It took us forever!
I'm going to miss my coloradians and the mountains :(
2 comments:
i will see you friday, and will call you when we are on our way (we havent been to your new place!!!) I CANT WAIT!!!!
I love your blog...and your updates! 2 more days. xoxoxo
Post a Comment