Thursday, December 07, 2006
Seeing stars...
Soooo...since my boy Jess has lived in Cali, he's been hanging with the famous crowd. I'm just hoping that this is a preview of what is in store for me because, frankly, I'm obsessed with famous people. This is who jess has crossed paths with so far...He worked on a pepsi commercial that Eva Longoria was starring in (he got her a starbucks in the morning!)...worked on Christina Aguilara's new video that is out right now. She is in a circus tent most of the time (He got to blow dirt on her when she was rolling on the ground :) )...he saw Robert Downy Jr., no not in a baby crib, but at the movies...Kate Hudson walked right in front of his car at a cross walk (he said she is super super tiny and short)...and today He was at a four way stop with Dr. McDreamy and McDreamy waved Jess through, and jess waved back! So this is one of the many things I'm excited to move to LA for...I heart famous people!! maybe I'll join the paparazzi :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love famous people too. jess is famous i think. he saw mcdreamy????? LUCKKKKY! we will call you, but we were thinking of coming to visit saturday when your fam is here! we will make it a party (no one said it was a party, i just wanted there to be one).
hey! Hey! Famous people? Will you make friends with Kate please! and Jen Aniston! They are my favorites...
You are the only famous person I want to see
Post a Comment