We took a childbirth education class through our birthing center and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of the pregnancy. We met every Saturday in April with a group of other couples due around the same time as us. All the couples were planning home births and we were all very like minded (I mean...almost every man in the group worked in production/the industry-they joke about starting a production company, they could call it Due In May.) needless to say, we were a tight group and have all kept in touch since the class ended. The girls call ourselves The Mama Tribe.
Mama tribe at our last class.
Now that all of our babes have been born we are planning a reunion where we can all share our birth stories. August 24th! Can't wait!
I met with some of the mama tribe today, but didn't take any photos! I did get this one of B's cute outfit:
4 comments:
Cutest girl ever!
Cute outfit! So glad you did the class. MOMMY FRIENDS! Yay! You have no idea how many ways these women will save your sanity. :)
I want that outfit!
Candy phelps
Post a Comment