I like the idea of having a 12 in 12 New Year's resolution. I started last year with 12 hikes in 12 months (only got to 6…but we are carrying over into 2015. Hey…it's good to have goals) So I wanted to try a different 12 in 12 this year: 12 Field Trips around LA with Breckin in 12 months. I mean, we live in this huge city with endless things to do and see. We are excited to start checking some things off of our LA Bucket List!
Our first field trip was a couple of weeks ago in January. We hit up the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium. It was a $5 donation to Heal the Bay to enter. It is the tiniest of aquariums, but perfect for first time aquarium goer, Breckin. Our friends, Brooke and Wilder, came with us, and we had a blast!
Wilder came over in his Be brave baseball tee, so Breckin decided to put hers on to match on the field trip.
B loved looking in the fish tanks and squealed with delight more than once.
After we left the aquarium, breckin ran down the boardwalk.
And then we split an ice cream cone and did some people watching. And more running...
A great first field trip. Up next: LA Zoo!









2 comments:
I love the 12 for 12 idea! I might just have to steal it for next year!!!! There are so many fun things you will get to do! Just love it. She is growing fast sis. I can't believe it. I miss her so. xoxoxoxoxo
I love hearing squealing in delight from children. You picked the perfect place for her first field trip. She is such a joy.
Post a Comment