Jess had to work this Easter, but there was we got to see what the Easter Bunny left breckin as a family before he had to go. The basket was "hidden" in the living room, and Breckin was so excited when she saw it. She got art supplies, big girl panties, a big girl pantie book (I told the easter bunny we were working on potty training), a stuffed bunny, chocolate eggs, and bunny shaped fruit chews. She loves wearing her big girl panties. Still no success on the potty, but there have been plenty of accidents to clean up.
sharing her haul with her daddy
dancing with her bunny in her big girl panties
gummy bear butt!
After daddy went to work, we sat down on the dining room table to dye our eggs. I remember this process being a lot more challenging and time consuming…You just drop the eggs in the dye then wait forever. I was so excited to do this with B, and then I was like…that's it??
She did like plopping in the eggs
We let the eggs sit in the dye while B took a nap. After nap, it was time to put B's Easter Dress on! The hintons and the Zaubis were coming over to decorate eggs and go on an Egg Hunt in the backyard.
These were the only pics I got of her with the cute bunny clip in her hair before she ripped it out.
The egg hunt was a success! After B opened her first egg and found chocolate, she was determined to find them all!
checking out her loot
that's Kaius =)
aunt Nana gave B this dress and she looked so adorable!
post decorated eggs. B loved drawing on the eggs with a marker and putting stickers on them.
After the hunt, we ate beans and cornbread and played some ukulele (I am pretty obsessed with uke lately…Brooke, Brett, Jess, and I pretend like we are in a band. Tentatively called the Mamas and the Papas something something….we are working on it)
The only thing missing was Jess! Happy Easter to all!



















No comments:
Post a Comment