Monday, April 13, 2015

Temescal Canyon Fridays

Temescal Canyon is a beautiful part of LA nestled in the Pacific Palisades.  I spent a lot of time here during my teaching days.  B and I, along with a few other moms and tots, plan on meeting here every Friday morning for a playdate in nature.  There are easy trails and lots of places to run around and explore.  Last Friday was our first get together, and it was so much fun!  

Nelson and his mommy, Nicole

B found this stick and kept it the entire hike. 

"fishing"


Emma and Breckin



love this one.  We were bringing up the rear. 



walking stick =)









holding hands with Nelson.  he is the most sweet and tender boy. 


So glad we started this new tradition! 

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

This looks like SO much fun!!!!!!! I am so happy Breck has such a fun group of friends to play with. xoxo