Thursday, August 16, 2007

Casey Wetz...her pants.

As soon as I got home from being at home...what??...Jess and I hit the ground running to go catch an Old Crow Medicine Show playing at the Avalon in Hollywood. We love them and they put on a great show! Then I was up the next morning, picked my car up from the shop (the steering went out), and off to get my old, good friend casey from the airport. We had so much fun. I'm not in a storytelling mood, so I'll just enlighten you with some highlights:

* Biked to Venice and layed out for hours. Casey got a wicked sunglass tan line.
* Shopped at H&M and on Melrose. so fun.
* Hiked to the Hollywood sign. (or at least as close as they let you get)
* Went and saw The Simpsons movie at the awesome Arclight theater in Hollywood. (Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel saw it there just last week)
* Had a fun night of drinks and Paper, Rock, Scissors with TJ and Bobby.
* Ate at the best place ever, Musha

It was a great time. We love you Casey!


An intense game of RPS

Lost again

TJ vs. Jess

This is where I work! doesn't it look like a summer camp =) I love it.

Lane dominating jess at air hockey

The crew minus Jess at Musha

At the top of the hollywood sign hike

Jess and TJ at Musha

Venice Beach

I like to bike

Hollywood man.

Old crow.

Lane and Casey after a long day of shopping. A kind man bought us 2 margaritas. and the bartender bought us 2 shots of tequila. we must have looked exhausted!

Trying to get to the Hollywood sign. I so could have climbed under the fence. We were scared that people in helicopters were gonna come shoot at us.

We were so close!

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

i'll totally hook you guys up with the national rock paper scissors tournament! it is so rad.

lizcannon said...

did you do a tourney???

i got up at 145am.... so tired.... blah.

i want us to go biking together.

CaseyMWetz said...

We had so much fun. I suggested RPS to some friends the other night and there were no takers. LAME!
I had so much fun and miss you again already.