Monday, August 20, 2007

coolness part deux

what a great day yesterday was. First, I got Lo and Brad to finally hook up their ichat so we can video chat each other! it is so cool and futuristic. So I got to talk to Lo, Brad, and DAD yesterday like we were face to face. Second, Jess and I went for lunch with Cassie and Ricky to a place in Venice that they had seen on the travel channel. It was so good, like a BBQ soul food kind of joint. I ate myself sick, literally. I got hot and sweaty in the restaurant and barely made it to the toilet at our house in time to blow like 4 gallons of ralph. Jess said he thought I was dumping gallon bucket of water in the toilet and didn't know how my mouth was that big. Then I was fine right after. weird. Third, Jess and I went to his wrap party for the movie he is working on. We felt so fancy b/c you had to be on 'the list' and they had rented out the outside of this exclusive bar in venice. Luke Wilson was there (he stars in the movie) along with Owen! It was so cool! Owen is really short and has the weirdest voice you've ever heard, and jess said he has a wussy hand shake. it gets better. We pretty much closed the bar down and then a few of us got invited over to Luke's house for an after party!! it was so surreal and we had a blast. He lives not even a block from jess and I so maybe we'll get to hang out again?? That was our sunday in a nutshell. how cool!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm real jealous. I guess that is what you were calling me about that night. I wish I would have answered, kinda.:)

lizcannon said...

what the heck, how can you and jess be so cool? luke and owen? wow!!!! you can go over and borrow sugar from him!!! also, cameron is afraid of the ocean, no worries man. also..... why was momma jude back in the hops (please tell me it wasnt swimming hole hospital).

What is ichat... on the phone or comp?

Ryan and Katie said...

What in the world?! Did you get pictures of that? After just posting about my interesting day at work I think Jess's might beat mine :)

Anonymous said...

laney boy...i'm back on;)luv u ms

Anonymous said...

really good phone visit last nite - totally caught up on the blog - mommy is doing ok - do a simpson photo of me BUT do NOT use the one back up on the site - i learned a new way to scroll - mouse arrow on arrow - but the machine is really hard - i may take a class - you guys are really, really cool - keep having fun!!!! love