Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oklahoma!!

I had such a great visit with my friends and family during my almost full 2 weeks back in the great state of Oklahoma. Some highlights include:
* Seeing my sister and bro-in-laws house for the first time (so cute)!
* Seeing my prego sister for the first time!
* Seeing my girl Mere and Going to see Jack fowler play. He is great.
* Going on lunch dates, to wewoka lake, Wewoka country club (the WCC), eating in Krebs, and topping it off with a girls night at the new lakehouse in Eufala all with my bff Candy!
* Eating a delicious dinner at the beautiful home of Debbie and Bobby (Candy's parents)
* Seeing Josh and Lacee's baby boy, Jett
* A bonfire at my good buddy Tyler's new house.
* Dinner in the city with my favorite OSU girls, Meston, Kendra, and Maggie. Then seeing Kendra's beautiful new home.
* But best of all, lounging endlessly on the couch in the nole with mom, dad, Linda, and gram!

I got to do everything I needed to get my Oklahoma fix for now! I miss everyone already!


Mama Jude. sure looks like she's recovering from neck surgery. =)

Daddy Shark

Gram and her grandbabies

Cali was the best babysitter of Sally. Except when she let sally get hit by the mailman.

awwww.

Lane and newborn baby Jett.

awwww.

Lane and Singing sensation Jack Fowler.

Reunited and it feels so good.

Wewoka Lake with candy

Lane, Andrew and Mere at Cock in the Walk

WCC. Crazy things happen here.

The most awesomest lake house in the world

4 comments:

lauren and brad said...

Those are the best pics ever! I miss you so much already. Only 28 more days until I see you again though. whew.
I am stilling two pics from you for my blog.

lizcannon said...

dang it you hoochie.... you do all the cool stuff!!!! i miss your face. are we gonna reunite in tulsa????

candy hammond said...

Didnt we discuss what to do with that wcc pic? haha. Email the lake pics, please! Have u booked your flight for tyler wedding yet?

Anonymous said...

i miss u 2 sissy:(