We had an earthquake last night! I'm so pumped. I've been wanting to have a earthquake since I've lived in California. Here's our experience:
Jess and Lane wake up simultaneously at about 1:00 in the morning. We both say , "Did you feel that? What was that?" Lane says, "I think our house is haunted" Jess says, "by who? we're the first ones to live here" and we fall back asleep.
We find out today that it was a 4.6 earthquake! How cool.
visit this page for the full story: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/09/us/09cnd-quake.html
I'll blog about OK later! I miss my family and friends already.
3 comments:
that is such a lane story...first i'm amazed you even woke up...second, of course you would jump to the conclusion that the house was haunted! hilarious!
we miss you too already. but...only one more month! :)
it is saturday morning and i got on this site all by myself - just me and bmj and little sally all weekend - gram will be back mon - mommy is hanging in - we may watch pga golf all weekend - go pokes - should i make a list on all the great stuff about lane who no matter where she is or what she does will always be my baby
Mark the shark pulled out the sweetness with that commemt!
Post a Comment