B loves going for walks in her stroller. We usually go at least once a day. Usually we go to the park or around the neighborhood. This week we strolled to an antique mart and found a fun, metal R to add to the picture wall I am working on. She is definitely an outdoors girl!
r is for royall :) I love that it is lowercase. There was a box of these letters that I was digging through. A lot of n's, e's, an i and this r!! Yay
Before our walk today
Smiling a lot more for the camera!
She likes the one leg up technique
2 comments:
I love that it is lowercase. lowercase letters are so cute.
she is smiling SO much for the camera! Tell Jess he is gonna have to fight the model/scientist battle! :)
B definitely has her own personality. The one leg up thing says it all. What a cutie!
Post a Comment