Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vegas Baby!

**June 18th - 20th**

We love Vegas. Most of the time we can get people to come to Vegas instead of coming all the way to LA. Which is okay with us! We went to meet up with Jess' friend from OK, Pat, Pat's Brother, and a couple of his brother's friends. I was the only girl =(

We stayed at New York, New York and had a good time. We spent most of our time at the craps table where I proceeded to lose a lot of money. But the worst was late night Friday when I noticed my wallet was not in my purse. We frantically searched and luckily it was found about 10 feet from where we were sitting at the roulette table. The not so lucky part was all my cash was missing. about $400.

The rest of the trip was good though. some time at the pool, going out to eat, and catching up with Pat.

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I do remember this story...You left out that you won almost as much as was stolen. :)

Lane Adair said...

not true! I only won about $150

lizcannon said...

dang, that blows.